Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fool!

I have acted dumb stupid and made a complete fool of myself in the past two months for a variety of reasons. I think I overdo it. Trying my best to calm myself down and be quiet. As much as I say I dont care about what ppl think I sure as hell do. I would love to know what my first impression is really like. I may not be the most appealing personality but since so many things are changing I think I should get a "people skills" makeover too. My attitude is fine. Ppl will just have to live with it.

btw the look good feel good factor works so well. I should start caring about what I wear and how I look.

Music: Goo Goo Dolls-Iris
Mood: feeling stupid

4 comments:

Mandarin said...

Hey you're blogging again. Nice, I'll add you to my blogroll.

Amita Ekbote said...

ya been so long.. thought i would start again.. even ill add u up!

Prithvi S Acharya said...

I was unaware of your presence on the blogspace.

And if it maketh any difference, I beg to differ with anyone that thinks you're a fool.

And you have always been rather attractive; so I presume looking good isn't going to be much of an issue.

Rainman said...

Just be yourself, and try not to think of first impressions and other such trivial issues :-)